Jun 10 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The conference will be held in Zoom. To register, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior to the start, the organiser will send a link to join the webinar.
10.06.2020 [Wednesday], 18:00 – 20:00 CEST
Title – Workshop for arbiters in online chess events
Hosts – IA Laurent Freyd, Chairman of the FIDE Arbiters’ Commission and IA Tomasz Delega, Chairman of the ECU Arbiters’ Council
Description – the hosts will share about online events and best practices to help arbiters fulfilling their role in this new context.
During the conference, you will find out about:
– what’s the role of the arbiter in online tournaments
– how to get prepared for different kinds of online tournament formats
– how to deal with the challenges that an arbiter may face online
– what are the useful processes and tools for arbiters online
– how to implement fair play measures and tools
Jun 18 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
FIDE Arbiters’ Commission will host an online workshop for federations on arbiters’ title applications on June 18 [Thursday], 15:00 – 17:00 CEST.
During the webinar, you will find out:
– how to fill in and validate an arbiter’s norm
– how to select norms for a valid application
– how to check data related to an application
Due to high demand, it will be streamed live on the FIDE youtube channel and is open to everyone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMA0ScLGPOo
Aug 27 – Aug 30 all-day
A FIDE Arbiters’ Seminar is going to be organized from 27/08/2020 to 30/08/2020 in Gladenbach, Germany, by the Arbiters Commission DSB, under the auspices of FIDE.
The venue of the Seminar will be the Hotel Schloßgarten, Karl-Waldschmidt-Str. 9, D-35075 Gladenbach.
The Lecturer will be IA Kohlstaedt, Juergen (GER), FIDE Lecturer and assistant lecturers will be IA/IO Alt, Ralph (GER) and IA/IO Johann, Gregor (GER).
The language of the Seminar will be German.
The Seminar will give norms and titles of FIDE Arbiter, according to the Regulations for the titles of Arbiters.
Subscribe to filtered calendar