A FIDE Arbiters’ Seminar is going to be organised from 10/10/2022 to 12/10/2022 in Bali, by the Indonesian Chess Federation (PERCASI), under the auspices of FIDE.
The venue of the Seminar will be the Grand Inna Hotel, Bali, Indonesia.
The Lecturer will be IA Abd Hamid Bin Abd Majid (MAS), FIDE Lecturer and Assistant Lecturer will be IA/IO Bunawan, Bong (INA), FIDE Lecturer .
The language of the Seminar will be English.
The Seminar will give norms and titles of FIDE Arbiter, according to the Regulations for the titles of Arbiters.
Mon Oct 10:
1) Laws of Chess. 09:00-12:00
2) Case Study Law of Chess.14:00-17:00
3) Arbiters Regulations and Fair Play Regulations. 19:00-21:00
Tue Oct 11:
4) Ratings and Player Titles, Systems of Games, Tiebreaks.09:00-12:00
5) Swiss System Pairing Rules.14:00-17:00
6) Updated Title and Rating Regulations and New Rating Regulations for Rapid and Blitz Tournaments 19:00-20:00
7) Use of the electronic clocks. 20:00-21:00
Wed Oct 12:
8) Exam. 09:00-12:00