A FIDE Arbiters Workshop was held 8th to 9th September 2022 in the Chess Academy of Uzbekistan, in Tashkent.
The Arbiters’ Workshop was organized by the Uzbekistan Chess Federation and Asian Chess Federation for members of FIDE Asian Zone 3.4.
The Workshop was conducted by FIDE Lecturers IA Ashot Vardapetyan (ARM), and IA Husan Turdialiev (UZB).
In total, 16 arbiters took part in the Workshop. The Workshop proceeded 2 days (12 hours), and language was Russian.
The program of Workshop included the following issues:
- Laws of chess, interesting cases
- Tournament regulations
- Swiss system and pairing rules
- Anti-Cheating guidelines
- Updated title regulations and Regulations for the titles of Arbiters
- Disciplinary Regulations,
- Arbiter’s behavior in various situation