the FIDE Arbiters’ Commission makes available for everybody registered with FIDE the recordings of the Lectures for the Anti cheating Regulations and Guidelines for Arbiters.
The recordings are available in FIDE Arbiters’ Seminars web site (a separated website that has been created within FIDE website, specially for the FIDE Arbiters’ Seminars, Refreshing Courses, Lectures and Workshops) and can be found in : http://arbiters.seminars.fide.com
For full access to the recordings you will need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself. Follow these steps:
· Follow the link http://arbiters.seminars.fide.com
· When you click on the course you would like to register in, you will be prompted to create an account you can use (if you don’t have one already).
· Click on the button “Create new account”
· Fill out all the mandatory fields marked with * and click on the “Create my new account” button (You have to use real name and correct email address)
· An email will be sent to your email address (the one you have provided in the registration) as soon as your registration will be approved (This will may take several hours, so please be patient!).
· After that, you will be able to log in and “enrol” yourself to the course.
Recordings for Anti Cheating are available in English, Russian, Spanish and Arabic language.
If you have any technical issues and for more detailed information, please contact Platform Administrator IA Michail Prevenios in: email@example.com
Attached you can find a file with step by step instructions.
FIDE Arbiters’ Commission