2. IA and FA Title Applications.
-Recommendations for the EB.
4. Activities of the Commission.
-On line lectures for the new laws of Chess (in English, Arabic, Russian, Spanish)
-On line Conference for the new laws of Chess
5. Amendments of the Regulations.
– Regulations for the titles of Arbiters
– Regulations for the classification of the Arbiters
– Regulations for the training of the Chess Arbiters.
-Anti cheating guidelines for Arbiters
6. Update of the List of Lecturers.
– Recommendations by Federations
7. Classification of the Arbiters.
– Lists of Arbiters’ Upgrades per categories approved in the Congress
8. Arbiters’ Magazine.
– Presentation of the fifth issue.
9. 2017 Arbiters’ Manual.
10. Arbiters’ Training Project
– Aris Marghetis Report
11. FIDE Arbiters’ Commission’s Budget for 2017-2018.