The conference will be held in Zoom. To register, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior to the start, the organiser will send a link to join the webinar.
10.06.2020 [Wednesday], 18:00 – 20:00 CEST
Title – Workshop for arbiters in online chess events
Hosts – IA Laurent Freyd, Chairman of the FIDE Arbiters’ Commission and IA Tomasz Delega, Chairman of the ECU Arbiters’ Council
Description – the hosts will share about online events and best practices to help arbiters fulfilling their role in this new context.
During the conference, you will find out about:
– what’s the role of the arbiter in online tournaments
– how to get prepared for different kinds of online tournament formats
– how to deal with the challenges that an arbiter may face online
– what are the useful processes and tools for arbiters online
– how to implement fair play measures and tools