The FIDE Arbiters’ Seminar is organized by Singapore Chess Federation, under the auspices of the World Chess Federation.
25th December 2010 (Arrival of Participants)
26th December 2010 (Day 1)
27th December 2010 (Day 2)
28th December 2010 (Day 3)
29th December 2010 (Day 4)
30th December 2010 (Day 5)
31st December 2010 (Departure of Participants)
3. Seminar Registration Fee, payable by 20th November 2010, is US 300 per participant.
4. Accommodation is provided at Stansfield Residence.
Rates per day– (Room with 3 meals) – Triple or Quad sharing: S$50 per person.
5. Training Venue – Training shall be conducted at Stansfield Residence.
Mobile +65-97574465 Tel : +65-63529690 Fax : +65-63529691
6. Seminar Trainers – The seminar shall be conducted by IA Ignatius Leong and IA Osric Mooi from Singapore.
7. Registration Fees to be transferred, free of all bank charges to the Singapore Chess Federation:
Bank: DBS Bank
Bank Address: Shenton Way, Singapore
Account Number: 001 – 043184 – 6 Swift Code: DBSSSGSG
Address of Singapore Chess Federation: 51 Bishan Street 13 #02-01A, SIGC, Singapore 579799
Please download the Registration Form.